Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Strange Earthquake Ever Meet

On Tuesday November 8, Around 3 P.M I was sitting on a wood-made bed and watching the ghost movie on channel 9.Immediately, the wood-made bed started shaking a little bit and I thought maybe someone pushed it , but no one was behind me only me alone.Then I began to be afraid abit because no one near me, or the ghost wanted to frighten me. How can it be I never believe the ghost exists in our world. I had concluded that maybe the wood-made bed is so old that it's shaking.Minutes later, I dont notice anymore.The following day, I read a kohsontepheap newspaper about earthquake which occured in PP and in Kompong Cham around 3 pm then I started to remeber yesterday............ ohhhh...it was an earthquake.............ever meet in my life.
However, according to officals from the ministry of meterology and water said Cambodia couldn't have an earthquake and addded that he doesn't know the reason why some places in cambodia shaked.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sound so scary, wasnt it? i read your story and it reminded me of my first earthquake experience, i was taught to get under the table if earthquake occure and i did so quick, n i got my head hurt too. funny wasnt it? earthquake is very often in this country, nothing really disturbance nimore.

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home